Announcement | Pengumuman

Perhatian..SUDAH KAH TUAN/PUAN MEMPERBAHARUI KEAHLIAN UNTUK TAHUN INI 2012-2013?

wibiya widget

Monday, July 6, 2009

Jaringan AJK Got Robbed!!

Salam and Greetings to all!

I would like to inform everyone that just last week, I was robbed in a highway scam. I didn't loose my life and was not harmed in any way but traumatized nonetheless.

If you have the time, please do read the whole episode in the attached file.

You may also find the police report and a recording of another attempted robbery just minutes after mine. This could happen to anyone even you, so be extra careful in the streets of Kuala Lumpur or anywhere for that matter.

Well folks, the moral of this event are plenty but the major ones, as adviced by the police, were:

IF YOUR ARE INVOLVED IN A CAR ACCIDENT ESPECIALLY AT NIGHT:

- DO NOT STOP

- NEVER GET OUT OF YOUR VEHICLE TO INSPECT THE DAMAGE

- NEVER ACCEPT ANY COMPENSATION OR MONIES FROM WHOEVER DID THE DAMAGE TO YOUR CAR.

- JUST DRIVE AWAY TO THE NEAREST POLICE STATION AND FILE A REPORT.


I was lucky to be alive to tell you this story. I was given a second chance. Unfortunately some failed. Take the gist of my story and follow the advice of the Police Officer. You might be the next victim.

If ever you need the Police to assist you in any way possible, just call - 03-227444465

Since I lost my hand phone with almost 900 phone numbers, I do hope all of you can either email me your contact number or sms me your phone number so that I can store them again.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Shamsul Mohd Nor
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Hand Phone No : +6 019 212 1705

No comments:

Post a Comment